The TA102A is a single-channel Combustible Gas Trip Amplifier Module designed for use with one General Monitors intelligent transmitter to monitor combustible gases and vapors within the lower explosive limit (LEL) and provide status indication and alarm outputs. Microprocessor-based electronics allow all options to be user selectable through a front panel interface (mode / select switch and digital display). A digital display indicates fault codes and set up options. Other features include: LED indications of status, as well as both open collector and relay outputs for fault, low alarm and high alarm.
- Remote set-up and interrogation via General Monitors Model CC02A Communications Module for RS-485 communications
- Digital display provides visual indication of alarm status and setup cues
- LED status indicator provides visual indication of fault and status
- Relay, open collector, alarm and fault outputs for multi-function use
- User setup, setup check modes make it easy to change configurations
- Live insertion into rack for ease of maintenance
- Password option provides tamper-proof operation